1x Fire Warrior arm
1x Fire warrior rifle scope
1x XV25 Stealth Suit glove
1. Cut of the forearm from the Fire Warrior arm.
2. Cut off the forearm on the XV25 arm and the foremostpart of the box, its here the scope optic will be placed.
3. Cut off the foremost part of the scope and the small round parts on each side of the scope.
4. The optic part goes on the front part on the rasied part on the glove and the small round parts goes on the sides of the box. I had to use greenstuff to fit in the optic part.
5. Next I pinned the markerlight glove on to the firewarrior arm and greenstuffed the space between the glove and arm.
I think I will add some cable between the glove and the backpack, other then that this is how I did the markerlight glove, enjoy.